Have you ever wanted to create a beautiful, delicious appetizer that you knew your company would rave about, but just didn’t have the time? Me too! That’s why my typical go-to is a store bought veggie platter because it doesn’t get much faster than that. That was until I discovered these guys.
One day I stumbled upon the most beautiful red and yellow cherry tomatoes at the farmer’s market and couldn’t wait to enjoy them. But the weather was a little too chilly for salad, so I thought ‘why not bake them?‘ And that’s where the inspiration for the *Parmesan Baked Tomato Bites* came from. It seriously does not get any easier than this. Just drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle on parmesan cheese and seasoning, and you have the most delicious snack or appetizer in just minutes. Plus if you bake them on a foil-lined pan, you won’t even have to deal with clean-up.
These guys are a huge hit anywhere I take them. Trust me, you won’t be disappointed. And since they are so easy to make, you don’t have to wait for a special occasion to make them. They are easy enough to make every day if you want. Who’s ready to stock up on tomatoes now?!
Parmesan Baked Tomato Bites
- Backing dish
- Foil lined baking sheet
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 3 Tbs parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- Pre-heat oven to 400 F.
- Slice cherry tomatoes in half and place on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil, then sprinkle with cheese, pepper, and oregano.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes or until cheese has melted and tomatoes are tender. Serve warm.
Love This Post? Check Out…
- Red White and Blue Berry Cheese Bites – Easy 4th of July Appetizer Recipe
- Ring in the New Year with my Favorite Healthy Appetizers
- The Easiest Baked Zucchini Fries
- Watermelon Pizza with Yogurt Frosting