If you love hard boiled eggs but hate spending time making them then this time-saving kitchen hack is for you! Here’s how to make hard boiled eggs in the oven for a perfect egg every time.
I am all about time-saving kitchen hacks. I feel like I am always short on time, so whenever I find a new way to save time creating nutritious meals or snacks for my family, I have to share them. This one I have been using for years, but when I mentioned it recently to a friend it blew her mind.
No more messing around with boiling water, pans to wash, and all of that other annoying stuff that makes me just want to pay up to purchase the pre-made hard boiled eggs at the grocery store. With this easy kitchen time-saver, you can make hard boiled eggs in the oven with no mess, no cleanup, and perfectly prepared eggs every time!
Why This Recipe Works
- Easily make as many hard boiled eggs as you need at one time. We love snaking on these at home and always keep the fridge stocked!
- No boiling water on the stove to worry about with two active boys running around!
- Multitask other duties without having to watch eggs on the stove.
- Virtually no clean-up!
How to Make Hard Boiled Eggs in the Oven
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Add eggs to your muffin tin, using as many eggs as you’d like.
- Place pan in the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Right after your eggs are done, submerge them in a large bowl of ice water to cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Once cooled, peel your eggs, rinse and enjoy!
How Make Hard Boiled Eggs in the Oven
- 12 eggs
- Preheat your oven to 375 F. With a mini cupcake pan (or regular size), line eggs in each cup, using as many eggs as you'd like to cook.
- Place the pan in the heated oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- While the eggs are baking, fill a large bowl with cold water and ice (an ice bath). Remove pan from oven and place eggs in the ice bath. Let cool for 10 minutes, changing the water twice.
- Then, once you are ready, slowly peel the shell off, rinse and enjoy!