Wondering what to make in your air fryer for diabetes? I’ve rounded up 45 low carb air fryer recipes!
Are you not quite sure what to make with your air fryer for diabetes? I’ve done the hard work and rounded up the best low carb air fryer recipes for you.
You can make a wide variety of recipes while decreasing the calorie content.
Cooking in an air fryer takes far less time than cooking in an oven.
1. One slice of Air Fryer French Toast | Champagne Nutrition
2. Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs | Enjoy Clean Eating
3. Prosciutto Egg Cups | Cook at Home Mom
Best low carb air fryer snacks for diabetes
1. Air Fryer Pumpkin Seeds | Snacking in Sneakers
2. Kale Chips | Carrots and Cookies
Next time your sweet tooth kicks in, try out one of these quick and easy blood sugar friendly desserts.
1. Keto Air Fryer Churro Sticks | Kimspired DIY
2. Air Fryer Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies | Everything Air Fryer
3. Fried Cheesecake Bites | Easy Keto Dishes
From breakfast to veggies and proteins to desserts, there are so many ways to use an air fryer to make low carb recipes.