Eating out anywhere can feel like an impossible task when trying to manage diabetes.
But don’t stress. You absolutely can eat out and still manage diabetes and blood sugar.
— Check out the menu online ahead of time
— Be careful of sauces and dressings
— Do your best to make a balanced meal
Arby’s has the nutrition information for all of the menu items listed on the website.
The following carbohydrate counts are for the sandwiches without the bun, Arby’s sauce or horsey sauce.
– Classic Beef ‘n Cheddar: 8 grams
– Double Beef ‘n Cheddar: 12 grams
– Half Pound Beef ‘n Cheddar: 12 grams
– Classic Roast Beef: 1 gram
– Roast Chicken Club Wrap: 7 grams
– Jalapeño Bacon Ranch Roast Chicken Wrap: 2 grams
– Creamy Mediterranean Roast Chicken Wrap: 1 gram
For many of these options, you can always order it with the bun and just eat half as an open face sandwich if you don’t want to give up the bread.