Intermittent fasting is a hot topic in health and fitness. Some people swear by it, while others are skeptical of its benefits.
One particular form called the 18:6 plan is one of the most popular forms of intermittent fasting.
With the 18:6 style of time restricted eating, you would eat during the same eating window each day, so you want to be sure the six-hour eating window you choose works for your lifestyle.
- May help with appetite regulation
- Easier to follow than daily calorie restricted eating
- Easier for social situations where food intake can vary from day to day
- Falling short on nutrient and energy
- Travel could interfere with eating schedule
- Could trigger someone with a history of eating disorders
- More research needs to be done