If you have prediabetes, it means that your blood sugar levels are above normal levels, but not yet high enough to diagnose type 2 diabetes.
Think of this as a warning signal that tells you that you need to act now and start making the changes necessary to prevent developing diabetes.
1. Improve your insulin sensitivity by losing body fat
2. Move more
3. Focus on your diet
4. De-stress to decrease insulin resistance
5. Sleep your way to better blood sugar levels
1. Start increasing your activity each day
2. Cut out added sugars
3. Spend one minute each morning and night to fight stress
4. Create a relaxing sleep routine
5. Follow up with your doctor
Learn more about prediabetes and how you can reverse it